Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 13, 2011

So TIRED!!

So after not working most of the week, because of the snow/ice... (As in I didn't work on Tuesday (one of my normal days to work) and didn't have any temp jobs come in) I worked today. It was a long day. I didn't get out until 5:30, and with my day starting at 7:15 it makes for a long day. I came home and walked the pup in the cold. I did use my headlamp tonight. I know I should be using it for running, but it came in handy for the walk tonight...as it does get dark. Jason got home a little after I got back from walking Scout, and now he's cooking dinner. YAY! I love that he cooks! It really makes me happy!

I have a half day of work tomorrow (trying to make up for the snow/ice day). I have a doctor's appointment. I need to take the bikes in the have them serviced (better to have them ready to ride, in case the weather breaks!!). I have some scrapbooking to do with the girls (who I haven't seen in like FOREVER...and I miss a ton). Ohh and I should probably work on cleaning up the house some more (but I probably won't).

But WHY oh WHY am I SOOOO TIRED!! It's crazy! Hopefully I'll get a good nights sleep tonight and tomorrow I'll feel all better! It's either that or I'm getting sick...which honestly I just don't have time to do.

It could be that I have done any working out this week (minus one pilates session). Hmmmmm I'll have to think about that some more.

Anyways...that's why I'm not posting as much lately...but I'll get to it when I have more to post and am not so sleepy.

No comments:

Post a Comment