Total Pageviews

Monday, January 10, 2011

Frustrating day of NO SNOW!!


So all my plans have been canceled because of this big storm we are supposed to be getting. We are supposed to be having snow and ice...and overall ick. So far...it's just cold out. No precipitation at all. At least not here in N. Raleigh. So I'm kinda bummed that my run was canceled and work tomorrow is canceled (my dentist canceled the day in case of the weather), and you know all that. I wouldn't mind so much except I actually was looking forward to running tonight...it's been a long time since I've done the nog run and I thought I had a pretty good group of peeps coming out. I like working (most of the time) and I LOVE getting paid. Yeah, it's nice to get a paycheck. Ahh, but there you go.

Once Jason got home we took Scout for another walk....3rd one today. At the end of the walk there was a tiny little bit of sleet happening. Tiny little bit.


Scout and Jason on the walk

No comments:

Post a Comment