Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Running today with Jess!


I did a nice 6.75 mile run today with Jess. WOO HOO!! We met up at Crabtree Mall and followed the greenway trail to the end, and then back and to North Hills drive, and back! I'd just like to say that it was BLISS running in the middle of the day on a Wednesday! Yes I know I'm lucky (and unlucky) to only be working 2 days a week consistently. That means I get to go out and run with there is daylight. I feel really lucky when someone else can run with me! Jess and I are matched pretty well, as she and I are close to the same pace! Most of my friends who run are fast-ies! It's hard to run with the fast peeps.

Running is so AWESOME!! I love it. I still don't know how this happened but...WOW!!

No comments:

Post a Comment