Total Pageviews

Friday, January 21, 2011

AWESOME DAY!!


Did I get everything I wanted to get done today? NO.

Did I still have an AWESOME day? Sure did.

Scout got his morning walk this morning, we took a different route because....well just because. Scout had a great time. It was a little chilly out but not to bad. The wind was blowing but not terrrible.

I did some dishes and laundry. I worked on some ideas for fundraising (lot's of idea's in the making). I figured out that I'm missing my new health insurance card (arrrggghhh), but I still have my old one and it should work.

I drove out to the mall to get my bike seat looked at (it is peeling- weird I know), and to see if they could replace it. Good news...they can and will call me when it comes in. I left my bike at Trysports and went and did a 7 mile run. It was still kinda chilly, and the wind was still blowing (15 mph) and I was by myself. It was an AWESOME run. The best pace I've had EVER. I think. I'm really happy with my run. Average pace 9:44, Fastest pace 7:34, Climb 266, Calories 907. I'm still running 4 minutes and walk 1:20.

Afterwards I came home (after I got my bike) and took a shower and ate some lunch. Then I went over to my friend Wendy's house and hung out with her for awhile. We had a nice time chatting and catching up.

When I got home I read this blog post and I thought it was AWESOME way to think about things.

2 comments:

  1. Loved the visit, thank you.
    And loved the blog post you pointed to.

    It's a great way to Heal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wendy- Loved getting to hang out with you too! Yeah, Todd is a pretty cool guy. He's a local (AMAZING) cyclist. His blog is a pretty cool one to follow.

    ReplyDelete