Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

January 19th...

Yesterday was a crazy day. Not a bad day. Just BUSY BUSY!! Long day at work, that seemed to take forever. A really long drive home. A nice walk with the pup. A quick call from the hubby. Dinner brought home and eaten. Vegged in front of the TV for a bit. We (J and I) were supposed to do the next insanity DVD. We didn't. J made a comment like, maybe he'll just do one a week! HAhaHA!! Of course it doesn't work that way! Not sure how well we are going to be doing with the Insanity.

Today. Well today I had plans to run, and it was BEAUTIFUL out today (almost 60 degrees out), but my friend I was going to run with wasn't feeling good so she bailed (hope you feel better Jess), and I lost my motivation. Arrrggghhh. Well really what happened was that I did the Insanity DVD that we were supposed to do yesterday, and now my post-tib tendons are SCREAMING at me. Yeah...hmmm. I knew there was a reason why I didn't want to do to many plyometrics too quickly. It wasn't terrible, but I'm feeling my right ankle/post tib tendon when I'm doing NOTHING. I might continue being stupid and keep doing the insanity, or I might give it up and just keep running and add in more biking and swimming (like what I'm supposed to be doing).

I went to the grocery store today. Yep. If you know me you know I HATE going to the grocery store. However it was getting desperate. I got some fruits (apples, oranges, bananas), some milk, some lunches, some breakfast stuff, you know stuff. I came home put stuff away and took the pup out for a great walk in the great weather. Now I'm just waiting for J to come home so we can go look at some cars. WOO HOO (sarcastically said). We are trying to figure out which car we are replacing and with what it's being replaced. We'll see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment