Total Pageviews

Friday, December 31, 2010

4 Days of Core work...so far!


Man o man...I'm getting a jump start on some of my "New Year's Resolutions"! I've done 4 days of Pilates workouts. They are hard...especially if you are trying to do them correctly (which I am). I can feel my core, which I sure hope means I'm getting stronger. It's sad what just a little bit of core work can reduce you to. It hurts to laugh, but I'll keep laughing anyways!!*smiles* My hope is that if I keep working on my core, it will help me with the rest of training and my life in general! Here's hoping! My Goal is to master the teaser! Maybe by the end of the year I will be able to do the whole series of teasers without any help? Let's see....I'll keep you posted!

I have 3 Pilates DVD's to work from, and they are all hard...as suspect they should be. Pilates doesn't take a lot of time, but it does seem to work! WOO HOO!!

No comments:

Post a Comment