Total Pageviews

Monday, December 6, 2010

Angel of Grace Awareness Bracelets.



The Three I wear most of the time (Leukemia, Lymphoma and Multiple Myeloma)


I am still selling these beautiful bracelets as fundraisers for Cancer Research and patient support services!

I am going to be donating the proceeds to the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society and the American Cancer Society.

Linda from Angel of Grace just sent my new batch of bracelets and they are beautiful. For $15 they are really affordable and such a nice way to show support. Ohh and great as gifts too. Contact me if you would like have a beautiful bracelet with so much meaning!

They are made with sterling silver tubes, swarovski crystals, and hand blown glass beads.

New: Round Leukemia
Rectangle Leukemia
Heart Disease
Original Lymphoma
New Lymphoma
Support our Troops
Ovarian Cancer
Pink Breast Cancer
Multiple Myeloma
Purple Breast Cancer
Lung Cancer
Colon Cancer
Black Breast Cancer


The bracelets are categorized by the ribbon on the bracelet.

Pink awareness ribbons are the signature color for Breast Cancer. It is also used to recognize birth parents, cleft palate, and nursing mothers.

Blue ribbons represent and support Colon Cancer, Testicular Cancer, Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS), free speech, Arthritis, Gout, police officers lost in the line of duty, short bowel syndrome, Polio Awareness, water safety, child abuse prevention, crime victims rights, Alopecia, Reyes Syndrom, Hurricane Support, Huntington's Disease, Epstein-Barr Virus (EBV), Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Neurofibromatosis, Primary Inmmunodeficiency Disease, second hand smoke, Cyclic Vomiting Syndrome, Sensory Processing Disorder and Sensory Integration Disorder (SID), education, Steven Johnson Syndrome, Dystonia, Angelman Syndrome, and Leukodystrophy.

Purple is the color for general cancer, and also the color for Survivors. If your cause doesn't have a specific color, purple would be the choice. Purple ribbons also represents Pancreatic Cancer, animal right, Testicular Cancer, ADD and ADHD, Alzheimers, Dementia, Macular Degeneration, Cystic Fibrosis, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, Chron's Disease, Sjogren's Syndrome, childhood stroke, Colitis, and Sarcoidosis.

A Red ribbon on your bracelet shows you support and represent causes such as Heart Disease, HIV/AIDS, Vasculitis, Stroke, MADD, DARE, Hypertension, Supraventicular Tachycardia (SVT), Evan's Syndrome, alcohol abuse and drug abuse, Epidermolysis Bullosa, disaster relief, and love.

A Green or light green ribbon on your bracelet represents Lymphoma, Lyme Disease, Muscular Dystrophy, Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma, Ivemark Syndrome, tissue and organ donation and transplants, mental health, Kidney Cancer and Kidney Disease, missing children, Glaucoma, Save The Earth, Recycling, Go Green, Cerebral Palsy, Tourette's Syndrome, and Stem Cell Research.

An Orange ribbon represents Leukemia, Multiple Sclerosis, Skin Cancer, Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), Agent Orange Exposure, hunger, racial tolerance, self injury, underage drinking, work zone safety, highway and road worker memorial, and motorcyclist safety.

Wearing Yellow ribbons shows that you support our troops! It also represents suicide prevention, liver disease and Liver Cancer, missing children (Amber Alert), HOPE, Endometriosis, Sarcoma, Hydrocephalus and Hydrocephaly, Myxoid Liposarcoma, Bladder Cancer, POW/MIA, and carbon monoxide poisoning.

Wearing a bracelet with Teal ribbons indicates that you support and represent Ovarian Cancer, also Cervical and Uterine Cancers, panic and stress disorders (including PTSD), agorophobia, Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), Fragile X, Batten Disease, sexual assault and abuse, and Tourette's Syndrome.

Wearing White ribbons on your bracelet shows that you represent and show support for Lung Cancer, Diabetes, Bone Disease and Bone Cancer, Hyperglycemia and Blastoma, Anti-stalking, Gay Teen Suicide, and blindness.



2 comments:

  1. Happiness is all I see now. I never thought that I would be cured from the HERPES virus again. I have been suffering from a deadly disease (HERPES) for the past 3 years now, I have spent a lot of money going from one place to another, from church to church, hospitals have been my home every day. Constant checks up have been my hobby not until this faithful day, I was searching through the internet, I saw a testimony on how DR OLUTA helped someone in curing his HERPES disease, quickly I copied his email which is dr.olutaspellcaster@gmail.com just to give him a test I spoke to him, he asked me to do some certain things which I did, he told me that he is going to provide the herbal cure to me, which he did, then he asked me to go for medical checkup after some days after using the herbal cure, behold I was free from the deadly disease, he only asked me to post the testimony through the whole world, faithfully am doing it now, please brothers and sisters, he is great, I owe him in return. if you are having a similar problem just email him on ( dr.olutaspellcaster@gmail.com ) or you can whatsApp his mobile number on +2349065326267
    You can also contact him if are diagnosed with any the virus below
    {a1}HIV and AIDS
    {2}Diabetes
    {3}Epilepsy
    {4} Blood Cancer
    {5} He Can Make you get Pregnancy
    {6.} HPV
    {7} ALS
    {8} Hepatitis B
    {9} Diabetes
    {10}Love Spell
    (11) Fibroid  

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy to share my testimony on how Herbalist Dr sakura cure me from HIV/AIdS Disease, I have been having HIV/Aids SINCE  23th may 2019 and ever since I have been looking for a way to cure this disease , I tried so many ways to cure this illness all to be avail. few weeks ago I saw a lot of testimonies  on internet about how Herbalist Dr sakura herbs cured there illness, i also saw a young lady also gave her own testimony about this same Dr, I left with no hope I message Dr sakura telling him all my problem, he told me not to worry that my HIV/AIDS will be cured , that he was going to send me a portion which I am going to take, and after which I took this herbs portion he sent to me, he told me to go back to the hospital for check up and after i have done that i should come and tell him the good news result, at first when I saw the message i was so shock and still did not believed I will be cured, well friend to make my story short I am HIV negative now after many time of sorrow, I am Negative, and my sickness are gone, I thank God for leading me to this man….you can email him on Dr.sakuraspellalter@gmail.com or you can also call/WhatsApp  him +2348110114739 or visit his website https://drsakurahealthclinic.wixsite.com/website, he can be of help to you on any problem you are facing that you can not get cured from the hospital PLEASE CONTACT DOCTOR SAKURA AND TELL HIM I GAVE YOU HIS MAIL GOOD LUCK,   FOR MORE DETAILS YOU CAN MAIL ME as well isabellasmith2564@gmail.com  

    ReplyDelete