Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Look what I saw this morning...


Sometimes when I walk Scout by "Lake Adventure" (truly that's the name of the mini man-made lake in my neighborhood), I see this pretty blue heron. I can't be sure it's always the same one, but I'd like to think he/she is coming back to hang out. Why anything would want to hang out at the man-made lake full of neighborhood debris is beyond me, but I like seeing the wildlife.

I'm getting ready now for the rest of my day. Going to Church in Cary to sing Christmas Carols with my friend and her family, then lunch with the group, then....my 10 mile run that was missed yesterday. You knew I would do it....right? (my bags are packed with my running stuff ready to go in the car, so there are no excuses today....plus when start running today it's going to be like 40 degrees!! That's AWESOME!).


No comments:

Post a Comment