Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Just a random Thursday...

This morning I got up and did my 3rd day of Pilates Mat workout. Yes I really can feel my core now, no please don't tell a funny joke it hurts to laugh!

Jason and I had already decided to do a run today. It was supposed to warm up to about 38 degrees by 10 am and we thought that it would be the perfect time to be out running. It was also supposed to be sunny. Well it wasn't 38 degrees more like 33 and it wasn't sunny, it was overcast. We had a pretty good run though. It was hard converting the air from the cold outside into our warm lungs. I had a weird ankle issue (just weird pain) but it resolved itself during the run. It was probably from sliding down the snow/ice on the dog walk yesterday (ie: the dogs pulled me down to the ground so they could go say hi to a "new friend"). I did end up walking a little more towards the end to get ready for the last BIG hill. HA! Glad to be warm and cozy in the house now, just waiting for the shower!


Run Time: 42:11
Distance: 3.81 miles
Average: 11:04 /mile
Fastest Pace: 8:43 /mile
Climb: 256 feet
Calories: 499

Side Note: Doing this run means that when we go to Flemming's tonight, I get to enjoy the food and wine brought to the table! This is one HAPPY HAPPY Girl! It's Supper Club tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment