Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Resolutions and Goals...


Got any?

I've got a few goals this year...a big one is running my 26.2! Once I conquer that beast I will never HAVE to do it again. Of course I have to do the same race I didn't quite finish, and of course that has to be in San Francisco....OF COURSE. Another HUGE goal I have is to raise $15,000 for cancer research! Yeah..I know it's a lot of money, but it a lot of much needed money. Those are a couple of my "big everyone can see it all happen" goals.

(Side note- if you wanna help me with my goal of raising money for cancer click on the links on the right hand side of my page under Fighting Cancer...Wanna Help?. The links go to my fundraising pages for the American Cancer Society and for The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society)

Personal goals are more of the needing to eat better and try to stay a little more dedicated to my training schedules. Adding in core training and strength training so I don't hurt myself with all the endurance training that I do. Work on not over extending my "free" time, but still taking time to do all the things I love. Also trying to put the positive into as much as I can, seeing the good in people, and enjoying what I find.




2 comments:

  1. Sounds like some pretty good goals.
    I have a few myself, I'm sure you will read all about them on my blog.
    One thing I didn't mention is to be more understanding, more forgiving, and seeing the good in people. I used to always see the good first, and give everyone the benefit of the doubt. I've found that lately I see the negative first, and they have to prove themselves to me. I wonder what happened to make me so jaded.
    I hope you reach all your goals in 2011.
    Enjoy Life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wendy- you have some great goals! Being positive is hard sometimes, so I'm working hard at keeping myself in perspective! Life has a way of beating you down, but I truly believe that thinking positive will bring positivity into your life! Happy New Year Friend, I know you'll reach your goals for 2011!!

    ReplyDelete