Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 23, 2010

2010 Christmas Light Dog Walk....


So today was my last day of work, and it was a full day. It could of been not a full day, but I was feeling full of Christmas Cheer, and let my co-worker leave early and saw her last patient so she could get on the road sooner. Yeah, I "CAN" be nice like that.

After work my friend and running partner met me (and Jason) at our house and took the dogs for a quick walk around the block. Then the people left and did a FAB Bubbly tasting at Wine 101 in Wake Forest. After sipping some great bubbles we had a glass from the wine station and then headed out for dinner. We went to Mellow Mushroom, again in Wake Forest where a Snowflake and Rudolph the Reindeer waited on us! Fun Times. Then we came home and took the dogs on a 2 hour dog walk through the neighborhood to look at Christmas Lights. Yeah...I didn't realize it was going to take that long but the pups sure did love being out! It was such a great night spent with a great FRIEND!!

Some Highlights of the walk:


The "Christmas" Pig



The Holy Grail House (Griswald Christmas) sorry for the bad pic



Nativity at the lake



Deer and pretty entrance way



Me and Scout standing in front of the Huge Snowman


No comments:

Post a Comment