Total Pageviews

Monday, December 20, 2010

A good Attitude...


Today I worked at a dental office that I've been temping at off and on for a couple of months. I love that office. The staff is friendly and all seem to enjoy working around each other. I missed one of the girls who was out, we went to hygiene school together. Her smile always made the day nice. Of course there are lot's of smiles when you work at a dental office!! *winks* I had a patient after lunch that was an 89 year old gentleman. He was AWESOME! He had a joke about everything, and was super sweet! He told me about his wife and the health problems she was having, but he just had such a good attitude on life. It made me feel happy for him, and happy to think what a good attitude can do for everyone.

He put a smile on my face and made my day feel worth while. This man who has lived 89 years, was wearing hearing aids and still had a hard time hearing, who freely admitted he forgot lot's of stuff (including his wife's name from time to time), who clearly had been through a lot in his lifetime....was genuinely happy. I hope when I'm his age I can be just like him! Happy!

Here's to a Happy day!!



This Picture is obviously not of my day at work today...it's from my run yesterday....but it's Happy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment