Total Pageviews

Friday, February 18, 2011

Friday, Beautiful Friday


What a difference a day makes.

I woke up this morning feeling a million times better. It's amazing. I took the sweet pup to the dog park, where he played and had a good time.

I came home and changed plans to meet up with someone to buy stuff from Craigslist to 11 am rather than 4:30 pm. It was nice to meet Lisa, who is a Lymphoma survivor. She bought a lot of my stamps and was so nice to talk and share her story with me.


Then I went and met D for lunch at Qdoba. It was nice to catch up and hang out for a bit. I was supposed to meet another friend there as well and get some Girl Scout Cookies from her daughter. Except her daughter was home sick with stomach issues so she didn't make it (No Girl Scout Cookies, for me yet).

D and I then met up with E, T, and V. Don't you love using peoples initials for their names? Well D and V use them all the time, and I call E, E...but I'm not sure anyone else does. T...well, T is new to me. But he has a great blog! We did a little ride (about 18 miles). It was an easy ride, as it's been awhile since most of us had been on a bike. It was really a BEAUTIFUL DAY....77 degrees and sunny. We had to go and enjoy. Afterwards V had brought some melon to share (none for me, I'm allergic) and we chit chatted for a bit. I got T to take a quick pic of the girls.


I drove back into town and went to pick up my orthotics...all recovered. YES, I'm super happy about this. You can see that these look completely different, but they are so AWESOME!! My support is the same, but everything else has been replaced. Look here to see what they used to look like.


When I got home I took my pup for a walk, we stopped at one of his friends houses and he "played" in the back yard with him while I talked to my friend/neighbor. Her daughter came up with a cool new fashion trend. I told her she should walk around the neighborhood like this: (Alex pulled her sweatpants up and took the tie and put it around her head, then went inside to get her glasses...all the while I got my phone out and took this little gem). She's actually a very attractive teenager who was being quite silly.


I LOVE LIVING MY LIFE! TODAY WAS AWESOME!!

No comments:

Post a Comment