Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 26, 2011

End of an Era...


Today I said goodbye to a long time friend. I've had this friend almost since I moved here to North Carolina. I'm a little sad, but as they say life goes on. My 1999 Honda Civic found a new home with some guy from West Virginia. I'm told he's going to change the engine out and keep the rest of the car intact. Nothing I could say to my poor green friend, except enjoy the ride!

BYE BYE Civic....we had some really good years together. I'll remember our long drives from North Raleigh to Greensboro and back (on a daily basis). Our fun trips to the beach (that didn't happen often enough), and riding around in the early days like we were footloose and fancy free. It was the first new car that I bought on my own. It was a big step for me. It's been good to us through the years, even taking J back and forth to Chapel Hill for the last 3 1/2 years. I'll miss you little buddy.


This is the last picture of the Civic....after we went to the UPS store to get the title notarized.

No comments:

Post a Comment