Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Ohh I love the SUNNY days!!

Saturday....RUN. 11 miles (well it was 10.5 miles)....with good friends! Chris/Kim/ and of course Jason. Kim and J did 6 miles and Chris stayed with me for the whole run. It was a beautiful day...a wee bit windy...up to 30 mph. Sunny days just make me happy. My feet and ankles were SORE after the run, "new" (recovered) orthotics, and new shoes.

Sunday... Bike. A nice "easy" ride with my ubber cyclist friend Ruth. She truly is a ROCKSTAR on the bike, and lot's of other things too. We rode around Jordan Lake, doing about 20 miles. Averaged about 17 mph. Easy for me to draft off her!!*smiles* The sun was out...it was a little cooler, but I had layered the right way. After getting off the bike we did a quick run (about 15 minutes), and then went and grabbed lunch ($1 taco's at Qdoba)...nice!! So happy to get to spend time with my super busy friend.

Monday...swim. I got in the pool for the first time in a long while. My shoulders were a little tight after that. Then I got to HANG OUT with my Friend whom I got to swim with some more!! It was a miracle. I hadn't seen her in what felt like MONTHS...and probably was, and I got to spend 2 whole days with her. WOW. We went to the Mall...I know, so not my thing, to look for goggles, and return/exchange some things for her. Then off to get some lunch. YUM...had some Panera. After all the fun of hanging with my friend I went to meet someone to sell more stuff off Craigslist. Turned out great and more money towards my fundraising! WOO HOO! Then I went and did the nOg run. Nice warm night to do it. It was SOO AWESOME.

Forgot to take pictures of all of this. HA! That's what happens when you are just living the moment sometimes!!

Tuesday brought back the cold weather...BOO!! 30 + degree drop. Brrrrrr!!

No comments:

Post a Comment