Total Pageviews

Monday, February 7, 2011

Saturday Fun....turns into Monday not so much fun.


Saturday was a Fun and Fantastic day! I started my day off by going to help out with Special Olympics (swimming) doing the breast stroke clinic from 10-12pm. The athletes and their parents/care-givers are amazing. I love being a part of this program. I however do not love the pool that the stroke clinic was at. Thankfully the normal workouts are not at this pool. For some reason every time I swim at Millbrook Pool (in Raleigh) I get a nasty sinus infection. After Special Olympics I went to my friend Jenn's house to hang out with her and her fam. I spent a really nice afternoon hanging out with my friend, her two boys, and her hubby. After all that fun I went to a Girl's Night at my friend Kim's house and drank a lot of wine.



Yesterday was Super Bowl.......and normal Super Bowl stuff happened....watching of the game and eating of yummy food. Jason made stew! SOOO GOOD!!


Today, I woke with...guess what??....a really nasty sinus infection. Dang that pool. Missed out on my run today, but hopefully will back into the swing of things again soon. I did get out and took Scout to the dog park, and I dropped my orthotics off to be recovered. Then I came home and slept and blew my nose a bunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment