Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Oh yeah...I'm working more now!

I think part of the reason I'm feeling a little more tired and not wanting to do as many of my workouts (I'm slacking a little and need to step it up a bit), is because I'm more busy work wise.  I had been working for almost the last 3 years on Tuesday and Thursdays at one dental office. For 2 years this has been my only solid source of income.  I had been working at a different office on Mondays and Wednesdays, but then I wasn't.  I had been looking for the right office to fill in my other days since I left my M/W office.  2 years I've worked on Tu/Th with some fill in days here and there at some of my favorite offices.  I had interviewed at an office in Wake Forest a while ago, but we couldn't work out the days.  I stayed on with them as fill in for them, because I really like the office.  Well, they offered me a position when one of their hygienists had to leave because of a move.  They worked out the days and have me working Wednesdays and Fridays.  It's official I'm working 4 days a week (that's full time in the dental world), and still doing a little fill in on Mondays for my favorite offices.  YAY!!  I'm re-learning how to get all my stuff done now.  This summer I was lucky to have to work as much and to be able to dedicate my time to training.  Now I have to be "normal" and try to fit it all in.  This I can do.  Just gotta work on my time management, which really means I can't stay on facebook for hours!  HA!

The seasons are changing.
Just thought I'd share my good news!  Yay, for having jobs that I like.  Both offices are different from each other, but I'm happy at both!

No comments:

Post a Comment