Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Halloween

This year was the second year we decided to go trick or treating with my friend Jenn and Jimmy and her boys.  I love Halloween, and I usually dress up, I mean who doesn't??  *smiles*  Since I missed all the "adult" parties because I was down being a good friend cheering on my girls doing their Ironman.


Me as Mary Poppins

Nate as a firefighter, Jenn as a Chef, Pete as a duck, and me.
I had decide which costume to wear.  It was between the hippie flower child, Cinderella, or Mary Poppins, (I might of chosen Aragorn from Lord of the Rings, but part of that costume seems to be missing...hmmmm).  In the end I decided on Mary Poppins, since it was raining and the little ones might actually know who I was...with a little singing.

No comments:

Post a Comment