Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Busy Saturday!!

Started my day early! Couldn't sleep anymore...I think because it's getting lighter earlier. I would of thought I'd be able to sleep more, since I didn't get in last night until after 10 (scrapbooking with friends), and didn't fall asleep until after 11:30. I was up by 6:15 and taking the sweet boy out for his morning walk! It was a beautiful crisp morning and we met one of Scout's friends on the walk and they played for a little bit.


We had loaded the car up for the Relay for Life Yard Sale last night, so all I had to do is get in the car and drive to the Endeavour School to set up our yard sale spot. We had a great yard sale...making almost $200 for our Relay team (Heart n' Sole).


In the middle of the yard sale I had to head over to REI for an information meeting for Team in Training. It was a great turn out, and of course I teared up on everything. It was nice talking to people who are ready to jump into the Team in Training experience for the first time. I'm a mentor again this year and so I got to speak to some of the people one on one and give them advice on fundraising etc.




I made it back to the yard sale in time to make a few more sales and pack everything up. I took most of the "left overs" to the Goodwill. I did take a set of golf clubs to Play it Again Sports, but they didn't give me any money for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment