Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Wish me LUCK!!


Today I am doing a working interview....and I need some good thoughts coming my way!

What's a working interview....for those of you who think this is a strange thing?

When you do what I do...which I'm a dental hygienist, you have to try out office's and they have to try you out before you get hired. This is way to see if everyone works well together and if everyone likes the level of work happening. It really goes both ways. I'm seeing if I like the fit of this office, if I like the work that the dentists do there, if I like the other staff, how busy the schedule is, if I feel like I have time to get everything done that I need to get done etc etc etc. They are looking for a lot of the same things in me.

I did have a face to face "interview" last week, so this is the next step. I'm a little nervous (just like I am going into a new office to fill in nervous), because every office is different and it takes a little bit to get used to how everything works. Hopefully it'll be a smooth day.

1 comment:

  1. How did it go?

    I'm sure they loved you, but did you love them?

    hope to catch up soon. I kept meaning to call this week...but it's been a hectic week, and I'm still not used to being able to call someone.

    ReplyDelete