Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Working at lot's of offices...

I've been working at my normal dental office on Tuesdays and Thursdays, but I've also been temping a little more recently. I've needed to add some hours so I could make up for the holidays and vacations that I've been taking. I've been working at another office (4 times so far), and have really enjoyed it. My office is a slower paced office, where I am grateful that I have lot's of time to talk to patients and am able to talk to them about all their dental needs, and to just chat. The other office is faster paced, and even though it's shorter I do tend to get all my info in. I like a the mix of both offices, and I love switching back and forth. I know it won't last as I'm just temping for the other office but it's been fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment