Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Starting a New Blog...

Today I decided I wanted to start a new Blog. I wanted to write about more than just training. Although training for endurance sports is a big part of my life and what makes me happy, it's not the only thing in my life. So my other Blog "A Wanna Be Endurance Athlete" wasn't hitting all my interests.

So I'll be talking about my endurance sports as well as my love of paper crafting, my career as a dental hygienist, my love of my dog, all the charities that I love to help out with, my friends, my family and all about living this life I've been given. I'm mostly happy with my life and glad to have all the experiences I've been given. So this is a blog about me and my life. I hope I can make it fun and interesting and happy.



It's a beautiful Fall around here. After the long hot summer we finally get a beautiful reward! The fall colors this year are AMAZING! I can't remember a prettier Fall. It's a season of change.

No comments:

Post a Comment