Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Office Holiday Parties


Tis the Season, and since I work at 2 different dental office I get to enjoy twice the fun!  *smiles*  I work at two different offices in almost every way possible.  One of my offices is a single doctor practice, there are 5 of us total that work there.  The doctor invites us and our spouse out every year, usually for dinner and drinks.  This year we did something special, we had dinner, and then went to see "A Christmas Carol".  I was so excited, as I had not seen the Raleigh legendary show.  It was great, and the company was really nice as well.  Afterward the crew agreed to meet for drinks (however traffic had different plans for us, and Jason and I didn't make it.)

The other office has like 25 people working at it, there are 4 doctors!  We pick secret santa names to exchange gifts with each other, and also do a white elephant gift exchange.  We do a lunch for this party, and it takes all afternoon.  It's a great time to hang out with the whole office and have fun!  This year was just as great as last year. Yummy food, great company and fun times stealing gifts from each other.


It's a great time of year to enjoy the company of those you work with all year long in a different setting.  It's nice to be away from the hustle and bustle of the office, see each other not dressed in scrubs.  I'm so lucky to be able to work at 2 great offices.

No comments:

Post a Comment