Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 23, 2012

A new cookie....

Okay, so I love looking at stuff on Pinerest.  I'm not sure I would do all the things I re-pin or like on there, but some of the stuff looks so good.  I have cool hair stuff, some workout stuff, and crafty stuff....and then I have a Yummies board.  Well....I saw this post about the best cookies EVER....well, I thought, maybe.  The link took me to someone like me who has a blog and made the cookies...and linked up to the original poster.  OMG!!  These are the BEST COOKIES EVER!!  Unless you don't like chocolate (there is 3 types of choc chips in them), and especially if you don't like Nutella....because these cookies have all of that.

So the name of these cookies (The Best Cookie EVER) is Nutella stuffed brown butter choc chip cookies with sea salt.  So to start with....who knew browning butter was first so easy....and second made everything taste so good!!  NO JOKE!!  I followed the instructions that the ambitious cook set out and it turned out beautifully.



When all was said and done, I don't like air cookie sheets (I already knew this, I got rid of all of mine years ago- but being away from home I have to work with what I have).  So my cookies are a little extra gooey, but they taste soooooo good!!  My mother in law even said she thought she had died and gone to heaven they were that good.

Warning when you go to the site, you will see yummy pictures, and you might get discouraged because you have to refrigerate the dough for 2 HOURS, before actually baking the cookies, but totally worth it!











No comments:

Post a Comment