Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 17, 2011


Train. Endure. Achieve. Matter.


These four words, the mantra of TEAM in Training, have become my mission statement. My personal goals, with the help of TEAM in training are to compete in the Augusta Half Ironman Triathlon and the Disney World full Marathon and raise $15,000 for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society- and I need your help.


You, too, can be a part of the TEAM.

You can be a part of my team and help me reach my goal.


I am reaching out to you because I know you will not sit back and do nothing; because you realize that even the smallest contribution can make a monumental difference.


What can your donation do:


$5 will cover the costs to send a packet to a newly diagnosed patient, which includes information on support and their specific disease.


$20 will help pay for 1 round trip per day for 5 days of treatment at a facility for an urban patient.


$30 allows 1 patient to make a First Connection with a trained peer volunteer.


$42 will pay for 1 anti-nausea pill for a person in treatment.


$100 will pay for 1 round trip per day for 5 days for a patient living in rural NC to drive to treatment.


$200 will pay for 1 lab test co-pay.


$300 will assist with 1 round of radiation treatment co-pays.


Just $5 can help. Not to mention, that they would be 5 tax deductable dollars- so what have you got to lose? Nothing at all, but it could mean the world to a patient diagnosed with Leukemia, Lymphoma or Myeloma.


Please take a moment, right now, to donate.

Do not wait to do this later.


Please donate now. Now is when your help is needed; not yesterday, not tomorrow, right now as you read this. Please support me, the researchers working for the cure, and for those people who have to fight this disease every day.


Do you know someone else who would be interested in supporting this cause?

Please forward this information to them.


Do you think that your company would be willing to donate?

Please pass this information on to them.


My goal is to raise $15,000.

Thank you for taking the time to read my fundraising page

and thank you for your support!


  • All Donations are 100% Tax Deductable
  • Each donation helps accelerate finding a cure for leukemia, lymphoma and myeloma.
  • You can make a secure online tax-deductible donation (and track my progress) by visiting my site: http://pages.teamintraining.org/nc/wdw12/dentalfriend
  • You will receive a confirmation of your donation by email and I will be notified as soon as you make your donation.
  • If you wish to donate by check- it can be made out to the LLS and sent to my address (please message me for the address)
  • Please send me the name of the person you are donating in honor of- I would like to honor them or their memory during the race.

No comments:

Post a Comment