Total Pageviews

Friday, August 5, 2011

Dog Sitting...



I really love my neighbor's dog. He super sweet. He's HUGE. He's a doby. He looks intimidating. Lot's of times people cross to the other side of the street when I walk him. His name is Seven. Scout (my choc. lab) used to love to play with Seven (the doby) but now they are older and they pretty much lay around.


Seven is sweet, but being an older doby means there are some health issues too. He's got a thyroid issue that he takes meds for. I give him a pill in the morning and evening. He's also gotten so he can't hold his bladder for longer of 3-4 hours. So that means someone has to be there to take him out all the time. If I can't or if Jason can't take him out because of work etc then we take him back to his house and have to put pee pads out. I know he probably hates this, but we have to keep things clean.

Seven has always been kinda an oaf. He's big, he wants to be right next to you. And he steps on your feet...ALL THE TIME! I've had him since Thursday last week, and I take him back to his house on Monday morning. I hope my feet can make it till the end of this visit. Doby's nails are on top of their feet, not tucked inside like labs. Ohh and they are BIG NAILS. They really hurt when they dig into your feet


No comments:

Post a Comment