Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Feeling Lucky

Chris U and I after the run/bike/run!

I am so lucky to have people around me who like me and want to hang out with me. So lucky to live in a community that wants my opinion. So lucky to have friends that are into the same things I'm into. Just so lucky.

Today I had a run/bike/run. I met my friend Chris at the American Tobacco Trail, we ran 10 min, we rode about 46 miles, and then ran 20 more min. It was awesome that I got to spend time with my friend. Vicky came out too, and we rode with her for the first 15 miles. Ruth was out to and she rode with us for the first 5 miles, and then headed on her own ride (80 miles). I also saw my friends Jenn and Avril who were out on a 110 mile ride.

Also my neighbors sent over someone who was new to the area and is a dental hygienist. I offered her some advice, and promised to let her know more info once my brain re-engages. Run/Bike/Running can make you a little foggy.

Today is a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment