Total Pageviews

Friday, August 5, 2011

Some Words to Live by...even though we all make mistakes.


I got this off facebook.....I'm not supposed to be on facebook for this month (for those of you who are my friends on facebook, I posted this on 8/1). Since my experiment I've been on facebook every day. Arrrggghhh. What's the addiction to facebook? Why do I need to know what's happening in everyone else's lives? Hmmm. Probably because of these little nuggets of inspiration that I'm reminded of. I've seen this little saying a bunch of times before...but thought it worth sharing...again.

There are 5 things in life you can not recover:
A stone...after it's thrown.
A word...after it is said.
An occasion...after it's missed.
The time...after it's gone.
A person...after they die.

Life is short.
Break the rules.
Forgive quickly.
Kiss slowly.
Love truly.
Laugh uncontrollably.
And never regret anything that made you smile, Enjoy Life ...

No comments:

Post a Comment