Total Pageviews

Friday, May 6, 2011

The Weekend Is HERE!!


I'm so happy it's the weekend...it's been a looooonnnnnngggg week. Ohh and I'm racing this weekend...so it should be a fun weekend. I'm doing White Lake Sprint on Sunday. I should be in the water around 8:30 East Coast time. If you want to follow me you can use this link and put in bib number 190.

I'll be enjoying time with friends doing the race with me, and some doing the race on Saturday (a Half Ironman).

Happy Mother's Day to all of you mother's out there.

A Special Happy Mother's Day to my Mom! I love you tons, and I'm glad that you are still on this earth. Call me if you want to talk. Miss you!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a good time for the race. It was cool to be able to look it up and see how you did.

    I'm sure today is a hard for you. I wish things were different. I know you miss your mom terribly. I'm sure her grand puppy does too.

    love to you,
    wendy

    ReplyDelete