Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

STRESS!!!

Why does stress seem to get the best of us?  I try....I really really try to not let things stress me out.  However my personality type is one that is just drawn to stressful situations.  Sometimes I think I thrive in stress, but in reality, I just falter.  My body/mind can only handle so much.

What to do about it?  Hmmm.  Confront what's stressing me.  Sometimes easier said than done.  Been working on this a lot.  I am a people pleaser (personality type).  I don't want to hurt anyones feelings, and I want to be the one that people look to for help.  HA!!  I'm also fairly snarky.  (it's a word...I think).  That might be a good release, but sometimes it's just not nice.

Secret time....I sometimes, just HATE people.  WHAT???  However I'm usually pretty good at turning my attitude around and getting the smile back on my face (which in turns makes me feel better).  If I think good things, then the good things seem to happen.

But I'm stressed.  It shows.  Maybe not to everyone, but to those closest to me....maybe not even to them.....but I know.  My house is a disaster.  Like a tornado has come through, and I can't quite get myself to do anything about it. (sad).  Some of my relationships are having a hard time on the communication front....very sad.  I have lot's of goals and plans, and want....so many WANTS, but I don't have the ability to make these things happen.  I need to revise.  I need a space to re-think, re-figure, and get my happy thoughts back, and come up with a plan that will work, and still be happy.  I'm tired though, stress does that too.  I'm tired and unmotivated, and getting fat (even with all the exercising that I do....it's not enough).  Arrrgggghhhhhh.







I'm stressed.  I'm working on it.  I will pull myself out of this soon.  But right now, if you happen to see me, just know...I'm not quite me right now.  It's a new day though.  Fresh start, new beginnings, the first day of the rest of my life.  I'm going to work on making this life (the one I've been given), the best that I can.  We are not promised any length of time on this earth, we get what we get.  I'm going to try to make the best of it.

2 comments:

  1. I sometimes hate people too. Doesn't mean we are bad, it usually means we want better for them than they want for themselves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know the feeling too. Hang in there - it'll settle down eventually. Until then, deep breaths.

    ReplyDelete