Total Pageviews

Monday, June 20, 2011

It's time to Donate!!

So most of the people I know, know that I'm usually training for things for charities. One of my favorite non-profits is The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. I know that they are a good organization and feel happy and confident in my association with them. This year I'm participating in another Team In Training event (benefits The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society), that event is the Augusta Half Ironman. My recommitment date is coming up soon, and I'd like to have 25% of my fundraising goal met by that time. So if you've been thinking about donating to a great cause....here is your chance. Just click on the link that is on the top right hand side of this page and donate whatever amount you are comfortable with. Every little bit counts, so no donation is too small.....or too big for that matter.

Thank you in advance, together we CAN find a cure!

No comments:

Post a Comment