Total Pageviews

Friday, May 18, 2012

Seriously....I'm still around, sort of.

So, once again...I haven't been writing my blog.  It's okay, it's my blog.  *smiles*  I don't really have time line or dead lines....I just feel bad when I come back and check in, and notice...oh yeah, I haven't written.  It's all good.

I'm coming to the end of training, and getting ready for my big event....TAHOE here I come (soon).  I'm finishing up fundraising for this event, and thinking of good ideas for the next thing.  There is ALWAYS a next thing.  Work is work.  There is good and bad.  It's funny how sometimes you let little frustrations turn into big deals.  Take a breath, let it go.  Home is good.  Family is still crazy.  Gotta love it!

Downton Abbey took over my life for a bit.  TV!!   AGGGGHHHH!!  But it's true.

It's almost Summer!!  YAY!!

Off to work I go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment