Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas!

I am enjoying the holiday season this year with my family...well my husbands family.  We made it to Virginia on Thursday night, and have been enjoying the holiday spirit while here.  We've been baking and wrapping, and arranging, and visiting, and all manner of things.


I went for a short run on Friday.  Waynesboro is in the valley, but it's fairly hilly here.  I got up and got on mapmyrun, and and mapped out a route (that I could recognize landmarks), it was about 2.5 miles, and I ended up doing it twice.  I could of gone longer but I didn't want to spend more than an hour away.  It was a nice run, and the sun was out and the people were out walking.  It was lovely.





The tree here is beautiful, and it's wild how many gifts there are under it.  Scout has been sniffing around a little under it, but to be fair there are gifts for him under there, and I think he knows!!  *smiles*  He hasn't gotten into anything yet. *fingers crossed*  He has had his moments in years past (remembering the year he ate half the cookie tray, and the top half of a chocolate cake), but he's been really good in years past as well.

I really love this time of year, even with the craziness and hustle and bustle of everything, I love being able to spend time with the ones we (I) love and remember how lucky we are to have each other, to live this life, and be a part of this world.

Merry Christmas, or whatever Holiday you Celebrate.  

No comments:

Post a Comment